Hosted by GPlusMedia on Dec. 18, 2022, this event will feature a job fair for employers, as well as space for Japanese language schools and companies that provide services for multilingual users.
Our goal is to provide an exciting event for companies to meet with foreign nationals living in Japan, as potential employees, students and customers.
This is the fourth edition of the event, last held in 2019. It was an overwhelming success, with 600 visitors in just one day.
This year, while thoroughly implementing measures against infectious diseases, the event will also have more opportunities for the community to connect with registered companies.
Please contact us to learn more and to begin making plans to benefit from this special event!
Date and time
- Sunday, Dec. 18, 2022, from noon to 5 p.m.
- TKP Garden City Premium Kyobashi, 22F Hall 22A, B & C; 2-2-1 Kyobashi, Chuo City, Tokyo 104-0031)
- Job fair plus interview space
- School promotion booth
- Corporate PR booth
- English seminars
Types of industry
- Language schools, recruiting, translation, hospitality, real estate, gaming, transportation, etc.
- From ¥50,000
* We have many different participation packages available. Please contact our sales staff for details!
GaijinPot Expo 2022 is one of the largest English-language exhibitions in Japan and is here to connect companies and the expat community.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to interview job seekers, reach out to prospective language school students or to get your brand in front of the right audience! Click here to learn more.
We look forward to seeing you there!